Tuesday 27 April 2010

Too many colours spoil the goth

Got a few links here to absolutely odd but hilarious things. I'm like Jeremy Beadle.
By the way. Jeremy Beadles penis is massive, in the other hand though, its tiny.

1. First up, this is off truelads.com or whatever. basically a sight where guys try to prove their laddishness.
www.readplatform.com/uploads/2010/04/Picture-102.png

2. Childish fun from b3ta. A load of graffiti to snigger at.
http://www.b3ta.com/questions/graffiti/

3. Everybody Hates Raymond. Raymond Hates Raymond.
http://blog.escapedmonkey.co.uk/

4. Just simply, except for b3ta, my favourite website.
http://www.27bslash6.com/

4.Last but by NO MEANS LEAST, Easily the greatest group on facebook.
www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/even-tho-u-stabbed-ma-nan-ur-still-da-1-4-me/119093601436097

Anyhooooo. Hello. My name is Josh Cannings and I spend far too much money. Its got to the point recently where Ive lost track of how much I've spent, and what Ive spent it on. Its getting worrying, for the next 2 weeks starting after I see Derren Brown (COME ON DEZZA MY BOY!) im going to try and live off £5 a week, just to see if its at all possible, and i'll track how I'm doing online. The money I would have spent, Im going to give to charity at the end of the two weeks. The charity is a lovely local charity called SUB (or Student Union Bar) who provide needy students with lifwe giving nourishment. A worthy cause. Seriously though, I will be trying to live off a fiver, where currently I'm living off £60. Tough challenge. Its going to kill me...

Now jokes.

"I was fixing an alarm system, but i was given the wrong type of ladder, I crushed my left hand and dislocated my right shoulder so i rang claims direct"
How the hell did he manage that?

My housemates walked in on me masturbating last night. Finally, my arm was getting tired. (HELLO HOUSEMATES!)

Love and Howard Oranges Pair of Apples

Jc

0 comments:

Post a Comment