Tuesday 20 April 2010

News: Woman Falls Asleep And Wakes Up With Chinese Accent. This happens everyday in China.

I'm sure all of you yesterday would have been like "DUDE where was your post yesterday? I CANNOT live without your innate ramblings, don't leave me hanging EVER again", and I'd be like "LOLWHUT? OK dude". Thats exactly what it'd be like. Got two job interviews tomorrow, one for a cooking job and another for an advertising job. Both would be quite fun I hope, more importantly though, I desperately need one to fund my way through next year of University, where I'm only part time because I'm such a fricking stupid tool I can't handle full-on work with me crazy brain.
Got poker tonight, for the first time in a few weeks, hopefully I'll come first instead of second like I have thrice before, I'd probably just stick it straight back in my account, but what I'd realli liek to do is buy a DS and a Pokemon game, relive my 13 year old days.
Watched the guys play with their RC planes today, was hilrous, half the time they didn't work then when they did work they either crahsed into the trunk of the tree like Ormskirks own 9/11 or just got stuck in the branches, prompting them to throw cluster bombs of stones up there in the hope of it falling out. In the end it ended up with one not working and one with no front wheels and a damaged nose. I never thought Uni would be this easy, drinking cider, going out on the grass in your trackies and slippers and trying to find fun people to talk to on chatroulette.
I don't think I've had a happier period of my life since now. I'm just happy that Edge Hill decided to give me a place even though not having qualifying grades or marks to get in. Will make them see they made a good choice someday I'm sure.
Short sharp entry today, no news stories, will post another later on tonight which will be funnier and worth reading.

Love and Ash Ketchums Mum

Jc

0 comments:

Post a Comment