Tuesday 13 April 2010

Fight or Flight

Just came back from a night out. Probably a few hours too early. How come some small minority of guys, (could be a large minority, but I don't really watch men that often) find it incredibly easy to talk to girls and chat them up? Its my one area of inexpertise, a skill I lack with so much might, its a total fricking suprise I've had one girlfriend let alone zero. We were together for like 9 months so I can consider her an ex, not these 13-14-15 year olds who declare the latest squeeze their love of their......I've just realised, thats a common thing to talk about. I don't like common things to talk about. I'm abnormal so I'll get on to me haha.
I have all areas of my life sorted out, I feel perfect how I am, which is a tubby, slightly balding 19 going on 30 year old with a view on life which is 10% nihilistic, 30% cynical and an ever changing 60% between extreme optimism, hyperactivism and pissed off. I'd just like this area to be awesome. I'm totally aware these things cannot be rushed, and rush I don't. But I have to be happy that every other area of my life seems fantastic, and for that Im grateful for the people that keep my feet on the ground and myself feeling so priviliged.
I had some responses from my last blog come in, regarding the jokes I wrote down. Thankyou for all of them, hopefully audiences will like them as much as you did and apologies if you guys are in the audience and you hear them haha, jokes are never funnier the second time around.
And yes, Im perfectly aware Im going to hell. Will see you guys there. Hell, or reincarnated as a blobfish, google it. I refuse to link it, I'm not your Mum.

Love and the news that Supergrass have split up. Boo.

Jc

0 comments:

Post a Comment