Tuesday 20 April 2010

Jesus 650 views, thats more views than my face gets in a year...

I don't try my damnedest to swear. I've never swore in front of my Mum or my main family (except my Dad) in my life. And I'm proud of that fact. I respect them, but as I'm now aware that several family members have read this, I just can't see me changing my sweary sweary ways, as its not directly to them or indeed aimed at them, so I feel it shouldn't matter. I was surprised that when I found out my family had read this blog, filled with frustration and childish jokes and blog entries that shouldn't be aired before 10pm and come with its own bleeper button, I didn't lay off the toilet mouth, I suppose its just how you naturally write, or how your internal monologue talks, and what I've found out is, that you can't really change that, or if you did, it shouldn't be changed. Lets just put it this way, I won't be appearing on fucking CBeebies anytime soon.
Then again I'm loving the idea of me with a bottle of Frosty Jacks held in each hand trying to co-present Prank Patrol whilst crying over the fact that Dave Benson Phillips doesn't appear on TV anymore. Or shouting abuse at the woman with one arm who hosts CBeebies, anyone seen her? Please tell me it wasn't a dream. She can hold one bottle of frosty Jacks then. Or two if I sellotape one to her stump.
I'm in double figures for followers! Wooo! 11 people will read this crap, I feel sorry for you all, well I don't actually know if they read it or not, but lets just presume hey? I'm quite surprised I haven't lost anyone along the way, not in a Saving Private Ryan kind of way, but just because I'm sure this isn't the most of accessible of blogs to everybody. Oh I got two Job interviews tomorrow, hopefully fruitful, if not fun anyway, It's quite important that I get a job for two reasons, one, I need the money, and two, my Mum will shut up when I get one. I'm not too sure which reason is the biggest outcome of being employed. Then again she'll consistently text me to tell me to take my tablets, talking of which, (takes tablets) I do forget to take my tablets a lot. You're not allowed to operate heavy machinery or drive whilst on these tablets, which I've realised the hard way is true.
I took some Prozac with some laxatives as well recently, so I've been stuck in the bathroom, but felt good about it.
I'm off, podcasts need watching and a Cornetto needs eating.

Love and "running rats only a pound"

Jc

0 comments:

Post a Comment