Friday 16 April 2010

The Girls in their Summer dresses

Its summer. To me its Summer anyway. Oh I forgot..

Katie Price has said that "Alex will be in my life forever"
The only bloke that will be in your life forever is the ITV2 cameraman.

Good? Crap? Let me know.

Yeah its Summer. I hate Summer. I have the same amount of hair on me as a polar bear, and I'm as just as concerned as them as global warming, I'm sweaty in a stuffy branch of Iceland let alone a barbecue in bright sunshine. The one upside to Summer is that the girls always appear prettier, some of them so pretty you're so focused on their face you forget to look at their breasts. There hasn't been to many winged insects yet, I'm not scared of them, they just seem to get everywhere. I remember back in my hometown of Fleetwood, my Auntie and Uncle had beach chalets, and directly behind the beach chalets was a paddling pool. There was once a summer so infested with winged ants (yeah you heard, winged ants, neither did I) that the paddling pool had a thick layer of the dead flying creatures. All Summer long, we wasn't able to go into the pool because of the insect equivalent to skin of a bowl of custard.
I've had a haircut, against everybodys advice, they seemed to enjoy my Jack Nicholson-esque side curls, whether this was due to an odd joy at knowing a guy with hilariously untamed hair or just fashion advice (you never know, having hair either side of your head that would stick to Velcro might be 'in' right now), I don't know. But I like it, its odd, its short, but I haven't had it in this style before, its possibly just that I haven't had it short in such a long time that I've forgotten what its like, but I'm happy, thats the main thing. Maybe kids won't run away now. I could make a sick joke here but I'll allow you to make up your own.
I'm going to get going, I have a craving for watching Bottom. Jesus Christ. I'm pulling all the innuendos out the bag tonight.

Love and Pixie Lotts legs (nom)

Jc

0 comments:

Post a Comment