Sunday 11 April 2010

Appreciation

Returned from the three days money spending trip across the Merseyside with my best mate from Fleetwood, Luke. Had an awesome time and spent a lot of time and money with a guy I've not seen a lot of recently. Which has really got to me. I'm a big family man, and have a lot of people at home who I care about a lot and who care a lot for me, and I miss them dearly, but I always know that there on the other end of the phone or just a car trip away. But with my mates, theres not always that option, so you can go for months without seeing people you previously saw every day or at least a few times a week, it really gets to me. So you appreciate the times you get to see them a hell of a lot. Hopefully I'll have them up here again very soon.
Got my student loan in of somewhere in the region of £2000 last Wedneaday/Thursday, which is a massive weight of my mind, bought a crapload of stuff I dont need but thats what monies for, hey? Haha. Clothes, DVDs, little accessories I'll never use. I'm a happy man :D
No jokes or stories to tell you today, I'm hungover and brain not function well yeah?
Back to usual 'wrong side of weird' mood tomorrow.

Love and Nazi Gold

Jc

0 comments:

Post a Comment