Thursday 1 April 2010

That feeling which you can only say in French..

Good day madamouselle, apologies for the massive gap inbetween blogs, no internet connection at home makes this a hard hobby/perversion to keep up on. Following on from my last blog I had a few responses worrying about the state of mind I was in, wondering why the hell they're friends with this mad man, and even one said they believed every word I said, which was interesting. I wrote it for two reasons, to see the responses (success!) and to see if my writing has improved since I'd started the Creative Writing and English course, and I believe it has. So a double success.
Im back home in Fleetwood with my family, which is awesome, and seen all my old friends again, which has been fun and interesting just to see whats happened to them in the month I haven't seen them (not a lot, is the answer), I'm back to Ormskirk in a weeks time to sign the papers for the accomodation next year and to start going to the interviews for the jobs I've applied for. Theres a fact that in the NHS, they throw away half the applications right away without looking at them as they normally get so many. If this is true, then I'm a lucky son of a bitch, as I've got 5 interviews with them coming up ranging from clerical work to night cook. Oh, and another job interview for working in a prison. Which is scary but could be a hell of a lot of fun.
I won some tickets to see Fighting Talk the other day as well, its an awesome radio panel show featuring comedians and pundits, a little like They Think Its All Over. But funny. And no Phil Tufnell. Can't wait for it, should be alot of fun, going with 3 of my mates, and the night before we're going out into Ormskirk for a few more tequilas and cocktails, we'll be hilariously drunk, I imagine.
Not an interesting post today, as its not been an interesting day, back to my old self in a couple of days I guess.

Love and Bob Mills

Jc

0 comments:

Post a Comment