Tuesday 6 April 2010

Duuuuuuuude. DUUUUUUUUUUDE!

DUDE!
Hello Women, Men and the inbetween, its been a while, Im back in rainy Ormskirk and ready for some changes, but people always say that so Im not going to write about that, if theres one thing I want this blog to be is weird and interesting to read. Which is why today I'll talk about the people I hate.
Like most lists we'll start with number one.

Number One.
Robbie Savage - He falls to the ground holding his head on an average of 1.8 times a game. And thats a bona fide fact. He likes that we hate him as well, which irritates me even more, and also, if he played for my team, Manchester United, I'd love him. Which makes me hate him even more.

Number Two.
The Bloke of Embarassing Bodies - Just look at his smarmy face. For a man who enjoys looking at sphincters and penises (or is it penii?) hes got one hell of a one sided grin on his smarmy large face. Look at his face. Smarmy. Look at it.

Number Three.
People who buy Twirls over any other chocolate bar. I don't get it.

Number Four.
Any woman apart from Jo Brand on QI or Mock The Week or so forth - Its a scientifically recognised fact that if there's a woman comedian on QI apart from Jo Brand, shes not going to be funny.
Cases in point: Lauren Laverne, Shappi Korsandi et al.

Number Five.
Stephen Kings face - For a man with so much talent in him, I'd expect him to have a tad more...likeable face, this is how my mind works. He looks like he'd be an arsehole to meet on the street. Even though I love him to high heaven.

Number Six.
Patrick Kielty - He branded himself as a childrens TV presenter at one time, then a TV presenter, now a comedian. But he's not funny, he's probably much funnier than me no doubt, but thats not that hard, he takes the piss out of other comedians who could quite easily tear him apart. An odd man.

Number Seven.
Harry Potter and N-Dubz - joined together because I can't bear writing a paragraph about the gunts. Apart from Emma Watson.

Love and Shannon Matthews mum

Jc

0 comments:

Post a Comment