Sunday 25 April 2010

This is not an actual post, just for the odd few who know who I mean

When one of my best mates Greg, sent me this online, I had to share it, whilst I never had the pleasure of having Mrs Hornshaw as a constant teacher, we'd been regaled and made known of wondrous quotes. So on the rare occasion Mrs Hornshaw took a class I was in, I'd be kept still just hoping one of these beauty's lept from her lips.

"Oh my"
The Notes & Quotes of Mrs Hornshaw

• “Hello Love”
• “Hurry up love, you’re keeping the good people waiting”
• “You’re frightening me; you should know these like that!”
• “The writer uses onmato….poeia…good lad”
• “Smack legs if you don’t have your essay in for tomorrow love”
• “I’ll get the rottweilers out if you don’t bring them text books back”
• “Woe-be-tide if you don’t know your quotes by tomorrow love”
• “Right, quickly carousel!”
• “Now, remember, it’s APA, POC and … what is it? You might feel like it after the other two…DIE…good girl”
• “Not Harsh Continental Sounds…Harsh Consonantal Sounds…you worry me sometimes love”
• “ssssssssibilant sounds, excellent love”
• “Right, someone different to read…Chris Rolinson”
• “Right someone different with a big voice…Chris Rolinson”
• “No, that didn’t happen in the book, don’t get it confused love””
• “It’s all a bit tedious isn’t it love”
• “let’s see the feminine side in you boys, you’ll need it for these poems”
• “Don’t encourage him love, I don’t think he’s quite all there”
• “He’s a ‘trouble at mill’ type”
• “You don’t have to ask, love, just slip out quietly if you’re doing orals”
• “There’s only 26…who’s missing?”
• “You’ll have a night with me if you don’t shut up Sean”
• “Tell your parents you wont be coming home if that work’s not up to scratch”
• “Ah..Ah, have you checked it thoroughly?”
• “Right, go quietly love…. Er one-way system…good girl”

Jesus...I don't mind admitting I urinated a tad reading these, I was giggling like a schoolgirl.

Right, back to normal blog-time ASAP,

Love and shutting the door

Jc

0 comments:

Post a Comment