Tuesday 31 August 2010

Origami teachers have too much paperwork

HELLO YOU DULL DOLDRUMS
I've had a haircut, I now look like a cross between Phil Mitchell and Johnny Vegas, instead of Derren Brown and Johnny Vegas. For this, I am unhappy.
Its 2 weeks till I leave for Lancaster to the University of Cumbria, I refuse to call it UCUM for the obvious reason. Telling my family that I've just been accepted at UCUM made me feel like I've just told them a dirty little sexual secret.

I've got an irrational fear of words that have 'ph' in. I've just never known what the name for it is.

My mum applied at Barnados Foster Care thing a good half a year ago, and finally we now have a person living with us, for obvious reasons I can't say a lot, but she's 20, she's a lovely girl, and I hope she's happy where she is and I hope my mum and her get a long swimmingly when I leave for Uni. I just hope my first month or so at Cumbria Uni goes easier than the one at Edge Hill, I had real problems the first month of Uni in Ormskirk, I mainly just stayed in my room and/or drank on my own, not that that wasn't fun but its not the most enjoyable or safest of ways to integrate yourself around new people. I just can't shake the feeling that everything is going a little too perfect, readers will know that I'm a positive person, but I know myself and I know my life, and all the times there's something around the corner waiting to pick me up and hurl me a few spaces back.

As it's bank holiday, I'm really hoping that DFS has a sale on. Fingers crossed!

Right I'm off, got work to do, got pink wafers too eat and got films too watch. And Countdowns on in a minute and I like to see if Rachel Riley is wearing a revealing dress.

Love and two from the top.

Jc

0 comments:

Post a Comment