Monday 9 August 2010

Sniff the cheese

'Ow do.

Nothing much to report. Except I'm starting to get worried about the money sitation at University. I don't do worried. I do obsessive, paranoia and narky, but I don't do worried. It just doesn't work for me. I've always joked that I'm adopted, as everyone in my family seems to worry a good 80% of the time, as I do laid back 80% of the time. Worried people annoy me slightly, they're either worrying about things that will never happen, or worrying about things that they have no control over happening, like the constant shortening of Curly Wurlys or whether Cheryl Cole will develop AIDS.
It may be my solid two years of being on antidepressants, of which a daily dose could have felled an African Elephant, which is why I just don't seem to worry, I came off them rather suddenly and developed withdrawal symptoms, which is always a laugh. You can't beat shivers and a temper of a bankrupt African drug warlord on your birthday. Its a bad thing though, to be perfectly honest, the losing of a phone or dropping of an expensive item just gets greeted by me with a smile and a 'oh well'. I do think because of it, I'm almost inpenetrable to being wound up and an appetite for telling stupid people on facebook why they're so, so, so wrong about things. Which normally combines into insults or 'go fuck yourselfs' being rebounded onto the attacker with a smile and a totally unrelevant snippet of why I'm fucking awesome and they're just wank.
Been with the beautiful Lydia this weekend, had such a lazy weekend it was untrue, it was awesome, I'm going to miss her for the next 3 weeks. We've coped before that long but it doesn't make it any easier the second time around, I cannot wait until both me and her are back at University and slowly getting inebriated off Sailor Jerrys and Kopparberg. Again, its early days but you never know. Shes extremely different to my ex (she has a conscience) and I love it for all the same.

No news today, i'm feeling laaaaaaaaazy.

Love and chocolate cigarettes

Jc

0 comments:

Post a Comment