Saturday 4 September 2010

I want a tattoo of my face, on my face.

Hello you petty excuses for living, you.
Thinking really hard about getting a tattoo, I've said I've wanted one for some time now, but a sudden increase in my monetry situation means I might have the chance to finally get the one I want. Its down to three I want. All Radiohead related, but obscure enough to not to be too geeky or stupid. Number one is 'ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo' which is 'well-known' in the Radiohead circles as another name for my favourite Radiohead song. Or I could get the Radiohead bear, as shown below;
Or the something using the Radiohead Worm Buffet code, which you can google yourself you lazy assholes.

Oh or the Radiohead 'Down Is The New Up' houses. I like them.

I promise I'll become funnier soon, its hard being this god damn awesome, he says eating his third Cadburys Snack Sandwich bar whilst scrawling the internet for naked pictures of Megan Fox. No success by the way. Bitch.

Love and death by hand sanitizer.

Jc

0 comments:

Post a Comment