Monday 16 August 2010

My best mates called Tiba. Sometimes I think he's a bit backwards.

Arrivederci.
Edge Hill are going to get it. I'm confused at to whether they don't have basic grasp on the ways of the world, or they're so balls-out and up themselves, people are too shocked to even argue with them. There are people getting fines in the thousands for the state of rooms. £800 for a new carpet? The rooms 9' by 15' and I don't remember shitting on the floor so you can piss right off.
There's a large possibility that I'm going to be waving goodbye to Edge Hill university anyway, the chance of me going back to full time are slim to none. I'll still be in Ormskirk mind you, I'd hate to leave Ormskirk, and there's always next year to apply, its an absolute joke mind you.
Apart from the University situation I'm feeling good. There's only a week or so till Leeds Festival and then another few days till I'm moving into the new house in Ormskirk. I've still got to tell the guy that I can't pay for the rent until I get a job or a loan approved, I just hope it all works itself out. I don't know what I'd do if I had to move back home and not see my mates again. I guess I'd try and apply for other universities to see if they can take me on in a full time Creative Writing or English course. But that's last chance saloon I tell you, last fricking chance fricking saloon.

I tried to watch a video on YouTube before called 'Wheelchair Kid Sings Lady Gaga'
It came up with a message saying "Disabled because of Copyright claim."
That's a bit harsh.

I found a rock yesterday which measured 1760 yards in length. Must be some kind of milestone.

Only writing a short entry today as I cannot be arsed. Got some writing to do and some football to play. Will post again tomorrow I'm sure.
Have lovely day you idiots.

Love and Wine Gums

Jc

0 comments:

Post a Comment