Sunday 3 October 2010

Weight Wheyt Wayt Wait

Alright. Yeah that's it I can't think of a witty entrance.
I remember when I saw I got accepted for a place at the University of Cumbria, Lancaster campus, I had a look around for an Ice Rink, preferably where there was a Ice Hockey team that were coaching new players. I found a place, looked awesome, the Lancaster Rangers they're called, and they were looking for new players, young and old, from age 12 to 21. Bingo, I was in. I'd go down there and say I wanted to join, being a big fan of the NHL, and a massive fan of the Detroit Red Wings, I wanted to try out and see if I had some sort of natural ability. The excitement I was feeling was awesome, it was the same level of excitement as finding out that I had been accepted by this fine scholastic establishment. I went to the directions to find out where it was, came up with this;

From Philadelphia and the East:

PA Turnpike west to Exit 21 (Reading).
Take Route 222 South to Route 30 West.
30 West to the Fruitville Pike exit.
Go north at the second light (first light is Lititz Pike) onto Fruitville Pike.
Turn left onto Granite Run Drive (Fulton Bank on left).
Pass Secret Sneaker and Play It Again Sports, turn left onto Carerra Drive.
Follow Carerr Drive into the parking lot.


It was based in motherfucking America. West Philadelphia. Born and fucking raised. In a playground where I spent most of my fucking days. Heart sank. No Ice Hockey for me. There was no Ice Rink in Lancaster (UK, Lancashire) at all.

I couldn't see Liverpool losing to Blackpool today. I don't have Sky.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-11409577
Just like her oldest brother..........I'm so sorry.

I need a sport. Thought about going back to rugby but the thought of playing with people I don't know as opposed to the team I grew up with for what must have been 8 years just scared me a little. It seemed like I'd be playing for City when you're a die-hard United fan. I'm going to set up a Pool Team for the Uni, but that's not the most strenuous of activities I'd be the first to admit. I think I'm going to try with American Football or even just Hockey. I need something to make sure I don't end up being able to eat my dinner off a plate balanced on my stomach. I'm losing weight though, I think its just because I haven't had the food around bought by someone else like I did at home, all my money either goes on playing Pool, the pub quiz machine or on red wine. Which I am quite happy with.
Only a short post today, I'm losing my will to live thinking of things to say for no-ones pleasure.

Love and why the fuck have I bought smooth peanut butter.

Jc

0 comments:

Post a Comment