Monday 4 October 2010

I'm going to punch you so hard you lose 12 quid.

Whattup you orange flavoured sweets in the Fruit Pastille bag I call life.
Not done much at all, got my 'crazy tablets' today, which means I'll stop going out and killing for a couple of weeks. Sent off my final Student Finance form super-special delivery in the hope of receiving the loan in time for the weekend. If it does come by the weekend I plan to go off to Manchester and see my best mate Luke Z. Woods. He'd better not have changed into some twat. University changes people. I just hope he's still the quiet little tubby guy who gets along with everyone but still feels awkward in social situations that I know and love. Can't wait to see him. Will be nice. Jesus I'm making it sound like I want to fuck him.
I was asked a question by a friend, would you rather have the head of a horse or the arms of a T-Rex. I've been thinking about it and I'd have to say arms of a T-Rex.
1. Because you'd have fucking awesome strength.
2. Because I think contrary to popular belief you'd still be able to get away with a quick hand-shandy.
3. I'd always be in fear of people coming up to me and starting to ride me if I had the head of a horse, if someone started on me with T-Rex arms I could shoryuken that bitch.
4. I don't think I'd be able to fully scratch every area of my horse head with human arms and hands.

That concludes the conclusion.

Will write a bigger post tomorrow, this was just a stop gap I guess because I was bored. I don't even know if that last sentence made sense but as long as the red squiggly line of underlined death comes I'll keep writing and carry on.

Love and the word 'cocksure'

Jc

0 comments:

Post a Comment