Sunday 10 October 2010

Neither funny nor interesting.

Whattup you clumps of powder in the Pot Noodle of life.
I'm hungover, went out in Manchester last night with my best mate, my two uncles and a group of my uncles mates who are all either teachers, highly paid business sector workers and one guy who works at sea 8 months on the year and has a fucking nice salary and a fucking nicer car. Highlight of the night was getting into an overcrowded club called Mojo's because a guy who was with us teaches the doorman's daughter, getting a VIP booth in Prohibition because my uncle is mates with the cage fighting bouncer and mine and Lukes Funsaver disposable cameras, of which as soon as they're developed I'll stick them on here digitally and will do a piece about them.
We got some classic pictures.
Loan company let me down, which isn't much of a surprise but they've said its due to be in my account for Tuesday. I'll be buying tickets for Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster (psychobilly of the highest order), Hot Hot Heat (American Garage Rock of the highest order), Phill & Phil's Perfect 10 (Live Podcast comedy of the highest order) and tickets for the Grimm Up North Horror Festival (Horror Film Festival of the only possible kind).
Jesus I felt rough this morning. I slept on Lukes floor in his room, his carpet I'm pretty sure is made out of recycled barb wire and Lego, it was itchy and pointy and hurty, I woke up feeling I may need to have a tetanus jab to be on the safe side. Luke woke me up at 9am as he's always up at the horrific hours of the morning. So I waited till he was in the kitchen and stole his bed and slept in till midday. Awakening again, I led up in a pool of my own sweat it was that hot, something that Luke I'm sure will not be happy to find when he gets into the bed tonight.
Ah well, he's in Manchester and I'm in Lancaster so he can't do NOTHING. Was awesome to see him. I miss the guy, he is my best, best friend after all and he does far too much for me. I repay him with alcohol and pretzels though so its a fair deal.
I'm off, I'm tired. This wasn't that funny I do admit, but throw me a fricking bone, I feel like I'm dying. Read some of the older ones for laughs. They're good, honest. People said so.

Love and Barburrito, heaven on Earth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment