Wednesday 20 October 2010

'Happy Days' Actor Dies. Well that's not very nice.

Hello. You people are the Comic Sans in my typeface set of life.
The most valuable thing my Dad has ever told me is that "However hot, clever or perfect she seems to be, someone somewhere is sick of her shit." I have an innate ability of being able to be a woman's friend and nothing more. Couple this with a natural ability of women always asking me "Who do you fancy" either at parties, a night in, at a pub with friends, its either a large joke to ask a tubby man who he'd like to stick his tallywhacker in, or girls are genuinely interested. I feel its the former.
You have to excuse my maiming of the 'fairer' sex but I'm just in an awful mood. I think it could be due to my experiment to see the weirdest way I could take my tablets, I've had them mixed up with noodles, dissolved in cider, but have yet to stick them up my arse or snort them. If you can think of any other way to take them It'd be much appreciated.

JOKE BREAK.

Thanks to Gwen Stefani, I can now spell bananas.

Solitude. Its not for everyone.

I'd like to thank my mate, who looked up "Agglomeration" for me in the dictionary. It means a lot.

I had a (sort of) date yesterday, which went down as well as a clown at a hospice, lovely girl but we're totally different, and the whole issue of me being a total mentalcase hadn't even been brought up. "But it isn't a big deal Joshua', I hear you cry. Yes it fucking is.

As much as I miss Edge Hill, and as much as I wish I was still there, I feel more 'at home' in Lancaster. It doesn't feel like I'm on holiday constantly, it just feels like I've moved out and I'm now living here. I honestly don't know why. I've made some great friends here, people I can have a drink with and can put up with my twattish ways, but I do feel like I could stay here for a very long time. I've yet to visit my old housemates in Ormskirk, which I can't blame on anything else but laziness. I just hope they'd still like to see me really.

I'm off, I got Strongbow to drink and sorrows to drown. ENJOY YOURSELF.

Love and Gang Of Four.

Jc

0 comments:

Post a Comment