Sunday 17 October 2010

The Dog From Come Outside.

Alright fuckos. Long time no speak.
Been an odd week. A good odd week, the main thing that I've learnt is that a chicken would most probably beat a normal sized crab in a fight.
Blog over. Nah fuck it I'll tell you what I did this week seeing as your dying to know. Who the fuck reads this shit by the way, I really really want to know. Like you wanted to know who'd gone on your Myspace profile when you were 15-16. That egotistical, self-obsessed part of us all really wanted to know who cared what changed profile you had and that your background has changed from Mauve to Burnt Orange.
This week I went to an 80s Fancy Dressed Party (capital letters are needed, as this indicates importance (I think)), in a Sex Pistols t-shirt that had an album on it that was out in 1977, 2 other people had made this mistake but thankfully I was in 'Arsehole' mode for me to point it out to those people. I wore some shorts I'd made out of some charity shop jeans, of which when I said to the charity shop woman I was chopping them up, she was not best pleased I have to say. Her face dropped like she'd just found out they'd found a baby twin inside her. I should know such face.
Then it was Senor Oliver Wrights 20th birthday party. He's one of my oldest friends, I've only known Olly Spearpoint longer and that was because both of UNSERE FAMILIEN had lived in DER FATHERLAND during 1992 to 1994 in the same concentrati...I mean Army village. My humour really has developed into a similar standard as Jim Davidson. Anyway, to celebrate the fact that Olly hadn't died for another 365 days, we did what most 19-20 year olds love to do and play Monopoly and watch X-Factor. A mate of ours watches it so whilst he watched it I decided which order I'd kill the contestants and made up questions like "Would you have sex with Simon Cowell, just so you could have sex with Cheryl Cole", we found out that you could still replace "Simon Cowell" with "Dannii Minogue" and still receive the same answer. Which is "No".
I'm going to go as I cannot think of anything to talk about, I may do the old random article Wikipedia and talk about something good that comes up later, it always raises a smile. One smile. From my own ugly smug face.

Love and Pavement, an under-rated band.

Jc

0 comments:

Post a Comment