Wednesday 5 May 2010

The Way Of The Men And The Stuff

I've got a really sore neck. Anyway. I don't think I've spent a longer period in one room in years. I'm feeling very anti-social and very cruel towards my housemates for not coming out and joining them in the kitchen. They probably love the silence though, and the absence of a 17stone kid playing childish pranks on peoples bananas and hugging them and things. Its odd, as 6 months ago, I didn't know them, and now, I can shout random words at them like "PHOTOSYNTHESIS" and they'd either laugh or just carry on doing what they do. I can't tell if I've changed since I've came at University, I hope I've become a better person, better in the sense that I'm less of a twat, but I'm not too sure. I'm a constantly paranoid person thinking that people are talking about me constantly. I hear a conversation people that I know are having, I hear a word or subject I've mentioned previously an ultimately assume they're talking about me. My neck feels like Lisa Riley has used it as a bench.
I remember saying to my housemate the other day, that my biggest flaw is not knowing what my biggest flaws are, whilst gaining a laugh (eyethenkyoo) reading these blogs back I've come to realise its not true at all, whilst blogging is ultimately masturbation for our ego, and whoever says it isn't can go fuck themselves because IT IS (its the reason I started doing it anyway), blogging is like having a psychiatrist, a wonderfully cathartic and calming hobby. Anyone can do it, hell, if I can do it and fill it with shite jokes and lowest common denominator humour anyone can.
Talking of lowest common denominator humour,

You know you need to start searching for a girlfriend when your wank sock starts walking towards you when you whistle.

I was trying to write a joke about insomnia, I was up all night.

I've always wanted to be a bachelor when I'm older, the kind of guy with an easy well paid job and a nice flat and no long term girlfriend, but I think I'm only going to achieve the first two, I'm too much of a coward to tell women what I feel about them, I mean I can talk to them and go on nights out with them and there friends and things, but any further than that I become a gibbering wreck, I've maybe mentioned this before, but I've never asked a girl out and I never will, too scared of rejection, its a hurdle I've yet to jump. I'd become gay if I actually liked men that way, and if my Dad didn't kill me, and if my family weren't Catholic. I think I could ask a man out, I'm better at talking to men than women and I can be extremely persuasive. But I don't like the cock whatsoever.
Honest Dad. And Mum. Hello Mum!

5 WORD NEWS REPORTS

JOSH CANNINGS HATES YOU PEOPLE
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment_and_arts/10098341.stm

'YEAH BLAD' 'WHAT BLAD?' 'YEAH'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6733203.stm

DAILY MAIL FUNNY STORY 2
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1272740/Family-fury-Sunderland-council-spends-70-000-deathtrap-playground.html

Love and god damn headaches

Jc

0 comments:

Post a Comment