Monday 10 May 2010

Joshua Cannings is better than you

My cockiness is well noted to people that know me well. Its put a hell of a lot of people off me and as much as I try to say I'll try and stop being cocky, I just can't seem to. I've not always been like this, I remember in Year 10 and 11 being far too awkward and lacking in confidence to even enter my classrooms. So therefore comparing myself with how I was then and how I am now, its a no brainer. I bring this up because I remember glancing at my friends on my facebook account and seeing how many friends I had, last time I saw it was 390-odd, but it had now reached 408. Another look at it today as I've just added someone sees it stay at 408. Meaning someones deleted me, this does not bother me, all that bothers me is wondering what part of me made that person delete me. Cockiness? My inability to produce the pros and cons of a Conservative Government? Constant changing of my 'likes and interests'? I reached these three downfalls of mine then could not find another so gave up and started writing about waking up with a piece of a Wham bar stuck to my back.
I was happily watching Dave in what I call, my 'me-time clothes', which mainly consists of me in some baggy boxers and a pair of my Mums socks, whilst happily chewing my way through the last half of my Glucose Syrup based sweet in bed. I leant forwards to get up and brought the mattress cover with me, I stand up, stand on the cover unknowingly and proceed to rip the tiny melted piece of Wham of my (considerably, but always managed) hairy back, ending with a whimper from the very innards of my soul, and a red patch of pain on my lower back as colourful as the sweet that caused it. I've laid out a clear and present danger here guys, take great heed in eating 20p sweets in bed. Wear protection.
I wish I had other things to talk about but I don't so go away.


5 WORD NEWS REPORTS


EMERGENCY SERVICES NEIN NEIN NEIN! (Now that if I do say so myself is a fucking good joke)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8672781.stm

QUIT STALIN' AND GET TRAVELLIN' (Again, I've outdone myself)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8659518.stm

A) NOTHING, ALREADY TOLD HER TWICE (not so good)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8663975.stm

No jokes today. Shame.

Love and White Blu-Tack or White White-tack

Jc

0 comments:

Post a Comment