Sunday 21 March 2010

That feeling you get...

Still in Ormskirk. Not that I dont want to be, but I'd prefer to be in Fleetwood with my family and friends. Im having an ok time here though I guess. its like seeing a cashnote on the floor, running up to it and finding out its a fiver, you'd prefer it to be a £20 wouldn't you. That may be me though, greedy, haha.
We've got many plans for when me and my mates all get together in Fleetwood, so many stories and drinking games to play, we've got Wrestlemania 25 as well (don't judge me), it'll be a chaotic and alcoholic three weeks. And then, when those three weeks are over, is when the serious money and work situation starts to pan out. If anything, it'll be a fun trip to go on.
Went on chatroulette last night, out of pure quizzical curiosity, after sifting through the cocks and posters wanting breasts, I met a girl called Ca, (I can't put the accent on the 'a' but there is one), from Brazil, she was a lovely girl, and we got chatting about our love of psychobilly and punk rock, and she told me theres a psychobilly festival in Brazil every year in March, we swapped facebook's and msn's, and thats going to be my mission. To go to that festival. Don't know how, don't know when, but I'm going. So if she's reading this, thanks Ca!
Its only a short blog today, as I'm feeling lazy haha!

Love and George A Romero zombie films,

Jc

0 comments:

Post a Comment