Wednesday 17 March 2010

nullus cerebrum, nullus capitis dolor

"It's just like screaming in space - it doesn't make sense to do it on your own on the internet"
John Kennedy

And with this pessimistic quotation begins the first entry in my new blog. I've wrote a blog for 4 months before with about one or two entrys a week when i was 17, but that mainly consisted of me whining about my OCD and was filled with sexual tension. I can't honestly see how this blog will differ from the first to be frank, but as long as it fills a brief 10 minutes and distracts me from Facebook, University work and Get Ripped in 4 Weeks ads then i'll be happy.
Not that I'm happy now mind you, its that time of month where the colours drain from my eyes and I'm left feeling as cynical as a cynical thing. My humour is still here though, and to me that's the most important thing. Nobody needs happiness when you've got humour, not that i'm saying they're mutually exclusive, humour breeds happiness and vice versa. But this time of month the ties between the two are cut somewhat, leaving me to be the most ignorant and unhappy person to be with on a hot summers week, as it has been this last week in Ormskirk.
Now the people who don't know me as much will be thinking I have some sort of Male PMT, and I have in a way, if you want to call Manic Depression that. I do believe my friends think I have Munchausens Disorder for the amount of things I go into hospital for, but I'm a clumsy person, 17 stone of drunken idiot can destroy scenery and himself like Godzilla, all I can say is God Bless The NHS.
I won't try and mention the same items over and over, as reading through this I think appear to be somewhat mentally obsessed but I just want to give you an honest view of what I am and what I do. And anyway, I'm finding it to be a cathartic experience, writing, which is lucky as being in the first year of a Creative Writing and English degree, you'd hope you enjoyed writing.
I've done nothing this week, except for fill in a job application form for Thorntons, going part time means that I'll no longer get the Student Loans and Grants that full time students get, which is a ballache, not that going Part Time was my idea, but i'll explain that another time.
So this week I've done nothing but be cynical, eat, look miserable and play a bit of poker, of which three I succeeded in. Guess which I didn't. (Hint: I had to buy-in three times through the course of 2 hours). I just hope next week will be a brighter week, and we can get to work on the two aspects of my life which desperately need improving, Money and Love.
Hopefully my permanent humour will help me on both fronts.

Love and loud Southern psychobilly

Jc

1 comments:

Jordan said...

you can't rob a bank with a joke, but you can molest a hooker with a gag.

Post a Comment