Friday 19 March 2010

Mein Kampus

Hello all, apologies for the second blog, I felt guilty for not writing a post so I wrote one. Technically. Went to the view the house Im hopefully moving into next year, its a beauty, and a fantastic kitchen and bedroom which is wonderful. I'm living there with the 2 guys and 2 girls I'm living with currently on campus, I'm just ecstatic and lucky that I've met the 4 people, and that we all get along and bounce off each other. Sometimes, quite literally, as we're a bunch of mixed up super-hyper bastards.
The only issue holding me back from signing the forms for the new house straight away is the fact I need to get a council tax exemption form, you see, with me being special in my own little way for having these two mental (I hate calling them disorders) 'things', I can technically get tax exemptions, which is pretty awesome indeed, but a pain in the arse to sort out, which will keep me occupied for the first week of the holidays. As will my job search, my Mum's done a lot for me the last few weeks, and filled in a lot of job application forms for me to work at the NHS, a few in the DWP and even one in a prison, which would be hilarious. I'd feel like Tom Hanks in The Green Mile, except that there not on death row, and there won't be a large black man who's going to grab my balls. Well I hope not anyway. I would like a large black friend though, or a mouse.
Im pretty competent and confident when it comes to job interviews, I can show what Im capable of and can express myself quite well, its just after the job interview I need to work on. My longest job was working at my ex's Mums hotel in Blackpool, I cooked the dinners, did nightwatch, the check-ins and the general day to day running of the hotel, which I really enjoyed, would love to do it again, but obviously with different people. And less drunken Scottish agressive customers.
Been out tonight as well with Ben, Charlotte and Rachel (three of my housemates) and Emily, Bens girlfriend, got drunk off a cocktail which was basically a hell of a lot of tequila and Triple Sec in a martini glass, I wasn't too sure whether it made me look horrifically camp or terrifically suave, judging my the looks of my friends when I brought it over and the look of the other people in the bar, it's probably unfortuantely the former not the latter. Them lot were dancing as well, I fricking hate dancing. I'll never do it, i refuse. If theres two things I won't be doing at University is dancing, and paying council tax. Dead-fast refuse.
If you read my first blog, I'd have said hopefully my humour will help me find a job and a girlfriend, I do believe getting a job will be partly due to my humour, somehow, but the GF situation seems unlikely. I guess I can add another thing to the list of things I won't be doing. Not that I'm pessimistic, I miss the company, but I'd be afraid that having a girlfriend will stop me having such a fun time with my friends, as I know it did with my last, but I guess you've got to let these things come to you and not to force it. Because thats rape.

Love and Last Man Standing Cocktails

Jc

0 comments:

Post a Comment