Saturday 20 March 2010

I tried setting my facebook password to penis. It said that my password was not long enough.

And with that poor joke I start. I've been thinking about all the strange and weird things thats happened to me over the years. And whether I'd prefer they didn't happen. If they didn't, I'd have had a much less debilitating and easier life, but on the other hand it wouldn't have been fun. I'm very lucky I have to say in my life and I cannot complain at all for anything thats happened to me, as people have it a million times worse, a fact people (including myself) forget to realise at their lowest ebb. I've a great family, all healthy and happy (touch wood), a smorgasboard of fantastic friends both in Ormskirk and back home in Fleetwood, of the latter I miss immensely, and can only hope these three weeks off, I'll get the most out of them (and of course IN them, in the way off alcohol).
So with the upcoming money situation, which could go drastically wrong, or horrendously well at the drop of a hat, I can only say, things could be worse. As I've said previously, my Mums done a brilliant job of filling out several applications for jobs for me, of which I can't wait for the interviews.
Im staying in Ormskirk for another half week, and then its back home to see my lovely mother and my awesome Bassett Hound Lola, and of course all my family and friends. Its a tradition for me and a few of my friends to watch Wrestlemania (shut up all you non-believers, its awesome) and its in a weeks time, and I can't be more excited. That and we're going out to Blackpool a few times as well, which will be awesome.
If all goes to plan, my housemates are coming down to Blackpool as well, for Charlottes birthday and staing for a couple of days whilst I take them round the sights and sounds of the Las Vegas of the North (HA), I do hope it happens, it would be an awesome time and me being a soppy bastard I'll be missing them like hell after two weeks. Again, touch wood.

Love and Sweet Chin Music

Jc

0 comments:

Post a Comment