Sunday 26 September 2010

Paul Rudd Can Suck My Chud.

Be gone of you, you human laserburns on the Digital VD of my very existance.
Done fuck all to write about by the way, but that hasn't stopped me blogging for the last year so I wouldn't be too worried. Like you care and all.
I don't understand people who write blogs on this website and others like it, about politics and childcare and the state of the welfare system in Swansea. It may just be my complete and utter ignorance about those very subjects but it just seems like if you're going to write a blog online, which at most is going to be read by under 5 people, the first thing you're going to be judged on is a post about Ed fucking Miliband? I'd rather write about myself, as I feel I'm more interesting than the Fuckle brothers that are, the Milibands. Each to their own, and all that.

I love watching Songs of Praise. I watch it religiously every Sunday afternoon.
(Now thats a fucking shit joke)

Been listening to music constantly at Uni, pretty sure the housemates are getting fucking sick of Weezer but at least they'll be able to sing along to Buddy Holly with me. I seem to be reverting to my old Obsessive Compulsive ways as well, touching everything even number of times and thinking stupid fucking thoughts. I always do this and its never gone, but I just seem to be doing it a hell of a lot more than I have been doing. I guess its just big changes and all that. Latest weird thought, what if I start sleepwalking and go down to the library and post weird statuses on my Facebook saying who I like and what if people read them and what if and what if and what if. A little insight into the daily thoughts of Joshua there.

Theres a big difference between
'I love my girlfriend < 3'
and
'I love my girlfriend <3'

Sometimes I like to stand in front of the toaster and try not to flinch when the toast comes out.

I shall be 'performing' at The Comedy Store this November trying to increase on my piss-poor performance last year, you're more than welcome to come and laugh at me fail miserably, and laugh at some people who are actually half-funny, will be a laugh. Will post more details soon.
Now I've got access to the internet, expect more blogs, fucking boo-ya and all that.

Love and testicular cancer.

Jc

0 comments:

Post a Comment