Friday 19 November 2010

Shouting 'Dad!' and crying at a tramp, just hoping that they'll cry back and whimper 'Son?'

Auf Wiedersehn, twats.
Oooooooooooh I haven't blogged for a while. The last blog was a guest post up on Liam Quinns, site Are You Reading. Which is basically a rant every week about something political, most of the time it goes totally over my head, but it's good to scan over it, just so you can copy his views, bring them up in public and seem really intellectual and that. The link is below, but I'm going to change it slightly so it doesn't work and annoy him.

http://www.are-you-reading.NoI'mNot.com/

It was my MOTHERFUCKING BIRTHDAY 4 days ago, it was fucking awesome. I went to see LCD Soundsystem, Hot Chip and Shit Robot live in Manchester Apollo. Best gig of my life, and one of the best nights of my life.
I was in tears when LCD played All My Friends (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2V_ZT-nyOs) and actually danced (ACTUALLY DANCED. ME. DANCE. I KNOW!) when Hot Chip pulled Shake A Fist out of their repertoire (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGfJ4shG4ak)
Just amazing.

Had a weird nightmare last night, first one in years, I've once again come off my tablets, but I know for a fact that I'll go back to them like an ex girlfriend on a drunken night. But yeah the dream involved having sex with staplers. Yeah I don't understand either. Scared the shit out of me though.
Going out tonight, I've always made a pact with my own mind and body saying that one night a year in November for my birthday I can make an utter cunt of myself, say whatever, do whatever and spend the rest of November ironing out the consequences using my own natural charm and wit. This is that night. So yeah I guess people who I think are hot will be told, people who are utter dog-gunts will be told "you are a complete and utter dog-gunt", then be told exactly what a 'dog gunt' is and where they can stick it. So be warned.
Right I'm off, Luke Woods has arrived on the scene from Manchester and he wants attention.

Have fun young padawan.

Love and finding out that Cumbria Uni has labelled b3ta 'Offensive and Tasteless', twats.

Jc

0 comments:

Post a Comment